Jun 21, 2011

Goals.

1. RX all lifts by the end of 2011.  Not exactly sure how feasible this one is but I'm gonna either do it or break my back trying  =) I'm currently training 5 days a week so 6 more months at that pace is... a lot of opportunity to better myself and shoot for it!

2. Get my Fran under 8 minutes, with jumping pullups, by August 31st.  I did this WOD for the first time in April and got 10.49 with a pull-down machine since I had nowhere near a pullup.  I've done jumping ones with Murph since then so I'm thinking this goal is do-able.

3. DL 135 by the end of July.  Today was my first real DL test and I got 115 for a 3RM.  I did  complete one 135 but couldn't pull it back up.  Ryan thinks this goal is too easy and that I'll surely be at 155 by July 31st.  I like his goal better :)

4. Run an 8 minute mile.  For me this would be miraculous since I'm SO not a runner.  I'm at about 11 minutes now so I have no idea how long this goal might take.

Now my goals are written, and now I am accountable for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment