Jun 23, 2011

WOD 6.23.11 RAWR!!!

Ooh this was a toughie. Not so much the weight but the motions. There's a learning barrier for me when in comes to grasping coordinated moves.  What may take someone three tries to understand takes me about ten.  Today we worked on hang power snatch into an overhead squat.  Man, even typing all that out confuses me!  I believe I need to work on thinking less as I tend to over think and get all jumbled up.  I'm quite frustrated at myself today but that gives me something to work on for next time!

21-15-9
Snatch/OHS (20lbs)
Pullups (jumping)
11:54

21-15-9
Medicine Ball Clean/Squat Jump (10lb)
Ball-Slam
12:05

2 comments:

  1. You did great on the WOD's. Wicked Pissah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks love. I dropped a lot of Fbombs so you know that means I was focused =)

    ReplyDelete