Jul 15, 2011

WOD 7.15.11

3 rounds with a partner

25 pullups
50 squats
75 situps (one person holds feet)
100 double unders

34.29.  I paired up with the lovely Diana today.  We've partnered up before and I think we make a great team because we're at close levels of ability.  Today we finished last.  Dead last.  Like nearly the whole class had left.  It's totally okay though because we finished.  The double unders were my huge downfall.  Kerri gave me some pointers and although I completely understood what she was saying in my head, my body couldn't translate it.  Gonna get my own rope so I can practice at home and before every WOD, whether it's in the warm up or not  ;)

I am really proud that I did all my pullups as kipping with the green band!  I had the swing down and could keep going until my arms needed a break.  The last time I tried them I had trouble stringing together multiples but there was no sign of that today.  I got 9 in a row!  I feel like my swing is real jerky, almost violent, so I'm most likely wasting a bit of energy there.  I'm hoping I can try and clean it up a bit on Sunday when I know there will be several coaches there to ask for a quick critique.

Limiter:  4 hours sleep is not enough for these kind of workouts.  Seriously.  For two nights in a row I've gotten 4 hours sleep and it's killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment