Jul 8, 2011

WOD 7.8.11 - We have band pullups! Yay!

Team WOD

3 Rounds of
  • 460 m Run (230 m per person) To the road and back.
  • 40 Pull ups
  • Lunge in the gravel (one length per person)
  • 40 KBS
Results
I teamed up with Diana and we finished in 29:09.  Funny thing; I totally read this wrong and thought it was one round so I sprinted for my run and did 1pood for the KBS.  I was really confused when no one was in the gym... because they were all running their second lap!  lol!  I did 25lb KBS for the other two rounds  =)

I did all 60 pullups with a band today for the first time!  No more jumping pullups for me.  Kerri and Robert showed me how to properly push back on the bottom to keep momentum.  It felt good to get the right form but by then my arms were burning hard so I could only get in a few.  Can't wait to try it again fresh!

2 comments: