Aug 18, 2011

Back at it! ...and day 4 of the Advocare 24day challenge

Long story short, I ended up injuring my shoulder/neck on Monday.  I took Tuesday and Wednesday off and today is my first day back.  Kinesiology tape and all  =)  I didn't do the WOD as written, I mostly did some light rowing and some stretches with the PVC pipe.  Felt good to get the area moving.

Today was an EMOTM WOD so I did 10 pushups on my knees every minute.  I finished 8 rounds so I'm happy with that.  Got a good sweat going and iced my neck afterwards.  Felt great  =)

Day 4 of the challenge and I've lost 2.5lbs.  Yay!  Feeling very energetic and I know that the Omegaplex capsules are making a big difference in my shoulder recovery.  Both my chiropractor and sports medicine doc both commented on how quickly I'm healing.  Good nutrition and supplements make a huge difference with that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment