Aug 30, 2011

WOD 8.30.11 - RX and Day 15 of 24day challenge

21-15-9
Deadlift  (185/115)
leg levers
KBS (53/35, 1.5pood, 1pood)

Results
9:09.  RX BABY!!!!! 

First one since The Injury and it felt great.  I feel great.  The vitamins from the Advocare Challenge are really kicking in now and I've ramped up my Paleo.  0 gluten + 0 dairy for me = awesome :)  My body feels lighter in a weird way.  Not so much because I've lost weight but more like I feel increased energy, strength and stamina.  Like a fog has been lifted.  Maybe that's all the inflammation of carb and dairy addiction leaving my body?  Whatever it is, I feel fantastic!  Down 6lbs since starting the challenge and... we have GOAL WEIGHT!

I met Trey's new gym teacher this morning and she asked "Are you Trey's FIT mama?" lol!  Never had anyone call me that before!  She said she loves seeing her students brought up in a fit and nutritionally sound home and appreciated that he knew a lot about nutrition already. Yay  :)  Next goal... get him eating spinach lol.  Gotta find me some old Popeye cartoons...

No comments:

Post a Comment