Aug 9, 2011

WOD 8.9.11

squat cleans 3-3-3-3-3

WOD
12 handstand pushups  (135/95)
2 power cleans
10 HSPU
4 power cleans
8 HSPU
6 power cleans
6 HSPU
8 power cleans
4 HSPU
10 power cleans
2 HSPU
12 power cleans

Results
9:49 using 65lbs.  I didn't come down much at all for the power cleans so I could've done another 10lbs I think. 

I did GHD situps for the first time during the warmups and those were WEIRD.  Definitely felt like I was gonna fall on my head.  My back was hurting during them and Rob told me to tighten my abs which helped a lot.  Blyth spotted for me :)

I got to 65lbs for the squat clean and my limiter wasn't the weight but my feet.  I kept coming waaaaaay wide in the squat.  Rob agreed and said I was cleaning the 65 way up so the weight wasn't the issue.  Gotta work on that.

Good sweaty WOD today!

No comments:

Post a Comment