Aug 22, 2011

WOD 8.22.11 - Still in neck rehab. Day 8 of challenge.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Front Squats (95/65)
Push Press (95/65)
Floor Wipers

Time was 10:54 but it didn't really matter because I used a PVC pipe today.  My neck feels good, still some pain but ROM is greatly increased.  Probably could have done the 15lb bar but I'm trying to be conservative  :)

It's also Day 8 of the Advocare 24day Challenge.  I'm down 4lbs so far and am feeling great about food.  I haven't had that many cravings and every time I feel hungry between meals (aka when I would have snacked) I drink a glass of water and the "hunger" goes away.  I'm relearning what thirsty feels like and I'm starting to believe that's been one problem for me all along.  My body wanted water but instead I snacked lol.  I haven't redone my measurements since the night before Day 1 but I already know I've lost inches in my thighs and waist.  Clothes are fitting differently already...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment