Sep 21, 2011

WOD 9.21.11 - Killer WOD!

3 Rounds:  1 Minute at each station with a 1 minute rest after all 5 stations  FIGHT GONE BAD STYLE
  • Prowler High Push/Low Push suicides (5/10/15m)
  • Sledgehammers
  • Tire Flips
  • Med-Ball Sit-ups
  • Sled Runs
  • Rest
This WOD was CRAZY fun!  That Prowler is a beast!  I alternated between using one with 2 10# weights and one with 2 15# weights.  High push was SO much easier than low.  When I did the low my little feet were scampering but I wasn't going ANYWHERE!  I'm sure it was pretty funny to see lol. Once Brannon gave it a lil push I was on my way.  For some reason my shoes, which are grippy trail shoes, had absolutely NO traction for the low push.  It's like I was on ice lol.

This was also my first time with sled runs.  Those were fun.  Lots more Lady Grrr.  I subbed supermans for the sit-ups.  I hope this is helping my diastasis some and not making it worse.  Gotta do more research on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment