Sep 8, 2011

WOD 9.8.11 - and Body Fat Analysis

10-8-6-4-2
Power Cleans
Pistols
DU (2x)

Results
It was 16: and something.  Not sure lol.  I used 65lbs for the cleans and used a ring to modify the pistols.  Got some great depth by modifying, butt touching heel.

Observations and Affirmations
1.  I'm still coming back from my shoulder injury so I need to get my strength back up to where it was.  This is normal and I need to give myself grace in that.  Not get frustrated that my working power clean is still at 65lbs.
2. I need to keep my arms close in for DU's instead of bringing them out like wings lol.  On a positive note, I did string several together today and that makes me happy.
3. I've got a nasty cough/chest congestion thing going on so I'm hoping this is why I'm having trouble breathing through the WOD's lately.  When this passes, if my breathing isn't better I need to look into why.
4. My body fat analysis was 15% this morning.  I don't know a lot about this but I was told this is really good.  I wish I had measured it in April before I started CrossFit so I'd know where I came from.  It's okay though because I'm gonna do another 24 day challenge next week so I've got a starting marker for that  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment